Interested In Speaking On An Existing Panel? Fill Out The Form Below.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our "NO COMMERCIALISM" Policy.
- If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at Asterisk World.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source.
- Speakers must provide session description for the conference Web site.
If you have any questions, please contact David Duffett via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, the Asterisk World conference program will focus on topics that are important to everyone who wishes to learn about and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, regulatory issues, essential issues, and trends in the IP Communications industry. Attendees are particularly interested in the following subjects/topics:
- Large-Scale Enterprise IP Comms
- Small/Medium Business VoIP Solutions
- The Business Case for VoIP
- Unified Communications
- Open Source Telephony
- Hosted IP Telephony/IP Centrex
- IP Peering
- Call Recording
- Call/Contact Analytics
- Social Media Integration
- Web 2.0/Telco 2.0 topics
- IP in the Contact Center
- Trends and the Future of VoIP
- SIP/SIP Trunking
- Government Solutions
We appreciate your interest in Asterisk World, and your decision to submit a proposal. The selection process for Asterisk World 2018 will be completed by November 29, 2017, at which time only those whose proposals have been selected will be notified, if you are interested in speaking on an existing panel, please fill out the form below. Please be advised that we receive many applications for speaking opportunities and cannot accommodate all requests. Also please be aware that many of our sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of conference organizers.
Due to the high volume of submissions received, only individuals who are selected to speak will receive a reply.
Please Provide Speaker Information:
Please Provide Non-Speaker
(Contact Person, Speaker Coordinator or Representing Agency)
Company Web Site URL: